The Nanophotometer for all spectrophotometric measurements from micro volumes to cuvettes.
Implen was founded in 2003 and is today a world leading provider of systems for the analysis of small volumes.
Implen develops and distributes instruments within the Life Science sector.
Together with partners, Implen combine customized solutions for research and routine laboratories.
The new NanoPhotometer Series N/NP offers a variety of benefits has now been launched by Implen!
Measurement technique enables measurements of both micro volumes as standard and microcuvettes. All photometric features like wavelength scan, multi-wavelength measurement and kinetics are standard in the instruments.
An easy to operate software for data collection and various export functions are included.
The new model series N/NP from Implen surpasses all expectations!
- Unmatched accuracy and precision of the instruments throughout life
- Calibration free
- Maintenance free
- Reliable results also for protein measurements
- Independent of surface tension
- No evaporation whitch enables kinetic measurements
- Flexible control: via PC, Mac, tablet, smartphone
- Touchscreen (optional)
- Up to 8 hours of battery back-up (optional)
- Can be equipped with integrated vortex and temperature controlled cuvette
- Made in Germany