UV/Vis Spectrophotometer Microplate Reader
SPECTROstar OMEGA can instantaneously read both a full photometric spectrum (220-1000 nm) down to a resolution of 1 nm and absorption at fixed user-defined wavelengths. The result is the same as with a monochromator, but much faster.
The SPECTROstar OMEGA can read the whole UV/Vis spectrum of a sample within one second per well. The SPECTROstar OMEGAs speed, user-friendly and simple software offers unprecedented flexibility that can be used to optimize all tests.
SPECTROstar OMEGA is included in the OMEGA series, which means that it has the following outstanding characteristics:
Built-in injectors for "smart" dispensing of reagents can initiate kinetic runs even when a whole spectrum is read (protein denaturation or the increase of various products in an enzymatic attempt over time).
- Accurate temperature control up to 65ºC and shaking function
- Program features are transferring standards to design complex method protocols and use predefined methods
- Versatile kinetic software allows end point measurement; slow and fast kinetics is possible
- Real-time uptakes of kinetic reaction
- Plate capacity up to 1536 format
- "Quick Start" allows to within only three mouse clicks to read a microplate
- Stacker and robot compatible
- Upgradable to FLUOstar OMEGA or POLARstar OMEGA
|FLUOstar OMEGA||POLARstar OMEGA||LUMIstar OMEGA||SPECTROstar OMEGA|
|CLARIOstar PLUS||PHERAstar FSX||NEPHELOstar Plus||SPECTROstar NANO|