EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN CLARIOSTAR!
Any wavelenght! Any bandwidth! Any Assay!
- Fluorescence intensity
- Fluorescence polarization
- Time resolved fluorescence
- UV/Vis Absorbance
CLARIOstar is a completely modular instruments with the following features: Fluorescent intensity,
Time-Resolved Fluorescence, FRET, TR-FRET, Fluorescence polarization, luminescence, BRET, UV/Vis absorbance and
COMPLETELY NEW DESIGN OF FLUORESCENCE AND LUMINESCENCE MONOCHROMATORS!
CLARIOstar is designed with a newly developed and patented system of monochromators based on Linear Variable Filters (LVF). In combination with a variable dichroic mirror, CLARIOstar obtain a sensitivity comparable with the best filterbased readers.
Wavelengths are selectable in steps of 1 nm and the bandwidth can be set between 8-100 nm. It is like having tailor made filters for each given assay.
Multi-Detection Microplate Readers with UV/Vis Spectrometer
FLUOstar OMEGA multifunctional microplate reader built around BMG LABTECH's unique Tandem Technology.
FLUOstar OMEGA uses an ultra-fast CCD-array detector for absorbance and filter based detection of other methods.
- UV/Vis Absorbance measures the whole spectrum or individual wavelengths
- Fluorescence intensity- including FRET
- Time-Resolved Fluorescence- including DELFIA®
- TR-FRET include HTRF®och LanthaScreenTM
- High-Performance Luminescence (flash and glow) - including BRET
BMG Labtech has developed a special measuring method and an optical system to provide the multi-function reader with the possibility to read AlphaScreen®/AlphaLISA® with specifications to compete with other HTS plate reader. You obtain great AlphaScreen®/AlphaLISA® results on a microplate reader at a middle price range with FLUOstar OMEGA.
Advanced Performance TRF is part of Omega's optional Advanced Assay Technology Package. It uses a special optical measuring head that includes a method specific dichroic mirror. Combined with the high-intensity pulsed xenon lamp, optimized filters and adjustable gain, is FLUOstar OMEGA TRF measurement head the most competetive on the market.
FLUOstar OMEGA is a development of the popular FLUOstar OPTIMA microplate reader and has utilized and improved both the hardware and software.
- Top and bottom reading
- Built-in "smart" injectors dispense reagents and initiate kinetic reactions
- Temperature control up to 65°C
- Microtiter plates up to a size of 1536 wells
- Impressive well-scanning feature allows the cell-based assays to be performed in a simple manner
- Automatic identification and replacement of the optical reading head
- Stacker and robot compatibility
- Intuitive set of test protocols and complete data analysis in MARCH software
- Template manager for transferring standards, building complex data reduction protocols and to use the stored test protocols
- Versatile kinetic programs enables measurements of endpoint, slow or fast kinetic processes
- Real time-taking of kinetic processes
- "Quick Start" allows users to read plates with just three keystrokes.
FLUOstar OMEGA can even offers in a budget version where the absorbance spectrometer is replaced with filterbased detection.
Golden Standard within HTS.
PHERAstar FSX the most sensitive and fastest reader on the market.
- All formats up to 3456 wells
- All measument methodes exept isotopic
- Latest generation of UV-laser for TR-FRET
- Simultan dual emission for AlphaTeknologi
- Ultrafast UV/VIS absorbance spectrometer
- Luminiscence up to 1536 format with advanced crosstalk reduction
- Built in reagent injectors
- High resolution cell-layer scanning
- Advanced topp/bottom reading
|FLUOstar OMEGA||POLARstar OMEGA||LUMIstar OMEGA||SPECTROstar OMEGA|
|CLARIOstar PLUS||PHERAstar FSX||NEPHELOstar Plus||SPECTROstar NANO|